I created all the masks in Adobe Illustrator, printed them, and mounted them on poster board. I ended up making 38 masks & 16 sets of wings. Phil Tuckey made two sets of steps for either side of a library table which we turned into a bridge the Goats could actually walk over. Sarah Clark drew the bridge out for me on a large piece of paper and then helped me paint it. She was a brilliant sounding board for all my ideas. I will be posting pictures of the kids in costume soon. The production was quite a hit, the students loved it. The ICSV Elementary music teacher, Daniela Ambroz, did an amazing job with our 3 youngest classes. They all knew their parts. They sang loud and well.